SHARK WR (Lightweight, Water Proof grade waterproof)
European standard EN ISO20345:2011 WR S3 SRC ESD
* 1.8mm-2.0mm full grain first layer breathable yellow leather + high-grade nylon waterproof mesh, black ultra-light and breathable high-top style;
* The neckline is lined with BK mesh, which is breathable and wear-resistant; the inner waist has a YKK zipper for easy wearing;
* The inner lining layer is made of COSMOTM high-efficiency waterproof material, which meets and exceeds the European standard WR (Water Proof) waterproof level, and can work continuously for at least 80 minutes in water that does not pass the shoe upper;
* SJ Hybrid honeycomb antibacterial deodorant, shock absorption, breathable, ultra-light, comfortable, arch protection EVA insole, 180g BK mesh + SilvadurTM DuPont shield textile antibacterial agent, ergonomic design, giving the wearer the maximum softness of the foot Support and protection;
* The ultra-light nano-carbon anti-smashing toe cap protects the toes, and the ultra-light aramid (high-strength polyethylene) bulletproof material prevents piercing the midsole, reducing weight and increasing softness;
* Damping and oil-proof flying dragon + natural rubber outsole, oil-resistant, excellent abrasion resistance, tortuosity resistance, tear resistance, ESD super high anti-static (105 Ω≤ESD< 108 Ω), shock absorption and energy absorption , European standard S3 grade waterproof, SRC European standard highest grade anti-skid;
* The design is stylish, atmospheric, ultra-light and breathable. The whole body is made of non-metallic material, explosion-proof, and quickly passes the security inspection. The material has no peculiar smell, soft and comfortable support, arch protection and shock absorption.
Toe protection: 200 joules against smash Static extrusion: 1500 kg
Midsole: puncture resistant 1100 cattle
Care instructions：In order to better use the shoes and prolong the service life of labor safety shoes, it is recommended to choose suitable cleaning products, clean the shoes regularly, and do not use heating or open flame to dry, so as to avoid aging, tearing, fading and serious deformation.